QA QC Engineer | Bureau Veritas: Bureau Veritas has job openings for QA QC Engineer vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
QA QC Engineer | Bureau Veritas
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Mechanical), Diploma(Mechanical).
Experience Details: 8 years to 15 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Job Location: Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
Company Industry : Oil & Gas Exploration, Drilling, Production, Field Services
Department/Functional Area : Quality / Testing / QA / QC / Inspector
- Witness, monitor, or spot check inspections, assemblies, and function testing of drill string components.
- Conduct internal quality assurance reviews & audits and follow-up programmers for project team activities and contractor’s work in accordance with the Project Assurance Plan.
- Provide related audit reports and coordinate close out of audit findings.
- Knowledge of the following Inspection Standards API Q1 / Q2, NS-1™, NS-2™, DS-1™ and API Technical Specifications: API 5A5, 5B1, 5C1, 5CT, 5DP, Spec 7-1/2, RP7G-2.
- Ensure inspection plan and specifications are adhered to for equipment being qualified
- Verify equipment being qualified is what has been ordered by the customer.
- Complete daily job reports with digital photographs of any problematic areas.
- Communicate findings to the BV QA/QC Coordinator.
- Issue release forms for all accepted equipment to BV QA/QC Coordinator and customer rig personnel.
- Document QA/QC discrepancies for any activity witnessed.
- Witness and document tool tear downs.
- Perform pre-spud Drill String & BHA evaluation.
- Meet with Customer engineers on issues noted above and provide written reporting and verbal review of reports.
- Establish any special “Acceptance Criteria” for the drill stem based on the operating conditions of the well
- Establish optimal make-up torque for critical situations – assemblies, underreaming operations, etc.
- Interface with clients when equipment attributes do not meet the criteria established to analyze options
- Spot some failure analysis reports conducted under supervision and as per customer request.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2PGDfmu.