Electrical Technician | SPIE Oil & Gas Services: SPIE Oil & Gas Services has job openings for Electrical Technician vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Electrical Technician | SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Education Qualification: The candidate must complete basic diploma in Architecture and Electrical.
Experience Details: 6 years to 12 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: Oil & Gas / Petroleum
- The candidate must have Diploma in Electrical or equivalent from a recognized institution or approved program..
- Must have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, a good level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.
- Diagnose and repair electrical problems in electrical systems, including fault-finding, rewiring, and monitoring.
- Assess the parts needed for a job and place orders for those parts
- Conduct routine maintenance and testing on electrical systems, and ensure installations follow the correct standards, including in fire alarms and security systems
- Rewire faulty electrical systems, such as lighting, heating systems, and alarms
- Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes, and follows safety requirements
- Work alone to find and present faults and concerns in electrical systems without receiving explicit direction
- Provide exceptional customer service and answer any customer questions.
- Install electrical systems, including installing heating and cooling systems.
Apply Now: Click Here