Estimation/Technical coordination Engineer Recruitment: CominTouch Technology LLC has job openings for Estimation or Technical Coordination Engineer vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as shown below.
Estimation/Technical coordination Engineer Recruitment
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Other Engineering).
Experience Details: 2 years to 5 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Pay Scale: $501 to $ 1000
Incentives: Medical Insurance, Paid Leaves, Travel Allowance
Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Only qualified candidates who meet the below requirements apply.
- Must be degree qualified (in Engineering)
- Min 2 years of experience in ELV industry like Structured Cabling, Active, Security System and others ( Gulf experience will be an addon).
- Good experience with networking industry, Products (Passive & Active) components are recommended.
- The estimator role translates customer requirements, drawings and specifications to create the lowest achievable cost estimate.
- They also record all assumptions, exclusions and specification deviations for inclusion within the proposal.
- Review the scope clearly and Prepare highly professional technical and commercial proposals suitable economically and technically.
- Keep finding out new vendors/principles in the market of ELV industry and use them on our proposals.
- Assisting the sales team in understanding and assessing customer’s requirements;
- Selecting the proper combination of hardware, software, equipment, materials and services that will deliver the highest value to the customer while supporting overall business objectives.
- Support of Project Managers, when requested, in the calculation of costs and sell prices for project Change Orders.
- Must have the ability to multi task and produce desired results in a deadline driven environment. Proposals include technical scope, commercial estimates, deliverables, schedules and terms and conditions and other
- Variables to meet customer requests and expectations. All proposal work must be completed according to the employer’s professional standards.
- Should be willing to travel if required within ME region to meet customers to clarify the proposals and engineering.
- Willing to learn new subjects and involve in assisting the team to complete any given task.
- Design jobs for the purpose of providing Sales estimates. This would include value engineering, developing the design to a level that will enable robust product, labor and sub-contractor estimating
- Ensure use of most current standard library of designs to keep the cost of delivery as low as possible.
- Document assumptions, exclusions and specification deviations for inclusion within the proposal.
- Project Coordination with the project team and support them for the execution in terms of technical queries.
- Daily/weekly project update submission to the Manager.
- Project forecast preparation and analyzing the project status, preparation of reports and submission to the management.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2qhV7Wv