Estimation Engineer | Site Technology: Site Technology has job openings for Estimation Engineer vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Estimation Engineer | Site Technology
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Technology/Engineering
Experience Details: 1 year to 6 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Location: Abu Dhabi , Al Ain , Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- To develop tender cost summaries including equipment, materials and labour calculations for final approval.
- To prepare tender documentation queries to consultants/clients to confirm and collect any missing data including; shipping costs, insurance, and any regional requirements.
- To prepare technical proposal documents like manpower histogram, equipment schedule, construction schedule, work procedures and other related reports to ensure the Company is positioned to win and secure bids.
- To review draft tender documents to ensure all systems and components of the tender are included.
- To interpret & review system drawings to identify any difference to tender requirements and raise queries against specification.
- To review and generate Bill of Quantity against system drawings to ensure alignment and to identify materials types & quantities and prepare equipment lists and rough drawings for cost estimation.
- To interpret and follow Company tendering processes and procedures to ensure all aspects of tenders are met including relevant discipline codes and standards.
- To prepare specification documents to submit to vendors for quotations of cost/price of materials and equipment and evaluate same against tender specifications to include in final tender documentation.
- To build relationships and liaise with internal customers and external suppliers and vendors and manage daily correspondence for quantities, costs and specifications.
- Additional duties as assigned from time to time.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2JcCM5R