Procurement Engineer | Archirodon Construction : Archirodon Construction has Job openings for Procurement Engineer vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Procurement Engineer | Archirodon Construction
Education Qualification: The candidate must complete Bachelor of Science
Experience Details: 4 years to 8 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Incentives: Free food, accommodation & transportation
- Degree in Electrical or Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Fluency in the English language (oral and written).
- Able to handle multiple tasks with minimum supervision.
- Minimum 4 years-experience with an EPC contractor in Middle East.
- Proven experience in procurement engineering.
- Based at site and working under the direction of the Project Procurement Manager or the Regional Procurement Manager.
- For assigned packages, source and propose the bidders from registered Company approved vendor list and based on approved Procurement strategy within the Project.
- Ensure that all Supplier Pre-Assessment is done in compliance with the procedure to improve the performance of company/project in supplier selection.
- Coordinate with all relevant in-house departments to ensure all requirements are included in the bidding documents – including flow down and prepare/issue the RFQ to the suppliers of the Bidders lists.
- Challenge requirements according suppliers market and Project requirement.
- Maintain the Project Procurement Plan up to date.
- Have a close interface with the technical responsible and lead all technical / commercial / contractual clarifications with the suppliers.
- Perform commercial and contractual analysis, schedule evaluation of bids and incorporate technical evaluation from Engineering/Project Control or E/M, QA, QC & HSE.
- Finalize the Comparison Statement (CS) in APICS and make recommendations only for technically acceptable solutions with proper and documented technical-commercial & evaluation report and seek authority approval.
- Highlight to the Procurement Management any discrepancies in Procurement processes, identify related risks and propose actions to minimize such risk.
- Prepare and obtain signature of the Purchase Order or Contract according to authorization matrix.
- Participate to Kick off Meetings with Suppliers, ensuring that all PO terms and obligations are clearly explained and understood.
- Review all commercial and contractual correspondence and take necessary actions as required. Maintain the files for each Purchase Order in an orderly fashion.
- Coordinate with the Expediting, Quality Control and Logistic team throughout the post award to ensure a timely delivery.
- Check Suppliers invoices and the final account, obtain the corresponding close out certificate from Suppliers.
- Ensure supplier performance evaluations is performed as per Company guidelines.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2Sbjzpt