Operator – ETP / WTP | Al Ain Farms For Livestock Production: Al Ain Farms For Livestock Production has job openings for Operator vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Operator – ETP / WTP | Al Ain Farms For Livestock Production
Education Qualification: The Candidate must complete Diploma in Chemical
Experience Details: 3 years to 5 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Location: United Arab Emirates
- Education-High School or Equivalent with Diploma/certificate in similar field.
- Experience – 3 years Experience in similar field.
- Operation and Control – Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Operation Monitoring -Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Quality Control Analysis -Conducting tests and inspections, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Control Precision – The ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine to exact positions.
- To set up, operate, or tend continuous flow of ultra lilteration & reverse osimus system. These machines extract, sort, or separate liquids or solids from other materials to recover refined Water.
- Clean tanks, screens, inflow pipes and equipments, using chemical solutions.
- Collect samples for laboratory analysis.
- Monitor flow and instruments such as temperature and pressure gauges, indicators, and meters, in order to ensure optimal processing conditions.
- Remove clogs, defects, and impurities from machines, tanks, screens, or other processing equipment.
- Set or adjust machine controls to regulate conditions such as flow, temperature, and pressure.
- Communicate processing instructions to other workers.
- Inspect machines and equipment for hazards, operating efficiency, malfunctions, wear, and leaks.
- Install and maintain or repair hoses, pumps, filters, or screens in order to maintain processing equipment, using hand tools.
- Daily Report covering all the operation in the UF & RO plant.
- Implement & follow up all the required programs of preventive & routine maintenance system.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2q5XqMn