Associate Manager-HR Analytics | IFFCO: IFFCO has job openings for Associate Manager in HR Analytics vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Associate Manager-HR Analytics | IFFCO
Education Qualification: MBA/PG Diploma in Business Mgmt, Master of Science(Computers, Statistics), Any Graduation.
Experience Details: 6 years to 11 years
Nationality: Any Arabic National, Any European National, Indian, Filipino
Location: United Arab Emirates – United Arab Emirates
- Minimum 6-11 years in data analytics experience preferably of FMCG businesses (multi-product/multi-location).
- HR data analytics is essential.
- Advanced Excel skills, and ERP (Oracle/SAP) experience.
- HRIS Systems Experience a plus (SAP/Success factors).
- Strong attention to detail, analytical acumen, intellectual curiosity, creativity, a proven work ethic, and good communication skills.
- Hyperion/EPM, SQL, Tableau, and OBIEE.
- MS SharePoint
- Provide requisite support to the GDHR and Corporate HR and Admin in preparing the HR related data manually and from the available technologies.
- Analyzing and monitoring key HR and financial metrics a regular interaction with BUHRs, Corporate and Admin team and Finance team.
- Participate in HR performance reviews. Participate in annual business planning exercise.
- Acts as an SME and help set up the HR analytics COE to Support the Human Resource function in the areas of people metrics, reporting, and advanced predictive analytics.
- Supports the Group Director Human Resources to identify business challenges and use data analysis to help influence changes to the operations, process or programs.
- Utilizes technology and analytical tools to develop and analyze enterprise-wide people and other cross-functional data as needed.
- Communicates findings to senior management via formal presentations, standard management reporting artifacts on periodic/quarterly/annual basis.
- Creates, maintains, and ensures quality assurance of key human resources data sets, reports, and metrics.
- Serves as the domain expert for human capital analytics.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts across the HR service areas (learning and development, staffing, talent management, diversity, compliance) to promote data governance and stewardship, and to improve overall strategic and operational performance and insight.
- Works as the key representative to the external benchmarks and key surveys supporting the HR function.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2q7dnSI