Contracts Engineer | ASTAD: ASTAD has job openings for Contracts Engineer vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Contracts Engineer | ASTAD
Education Qualification: The candidate must complete Basic – Bachelor of Technology/Engineering
Experience Details: 5 years to 10 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area: Contract Management / Estimation / Tendering / Quantity Survey
- BSc in Quantity Surveying, or similar discipline, training to be or preferably MRICS, MCIOB or above, designated chartered member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Five years experience in a contracting or consultancy organisation.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Customer Service.
- Assist with the preparation of the tender documents and offer advice as to contract selection and procurement route ensuring at all times that appropriate risk mitigation is undertaken.
- Assist with the tender process and respond to contractual tender queries as appropriate.
- Assist with the technical evaluation of tenders ensuring at all times that appropriate risk mitigation is undertaken.
- Assist with the contractual evaluation of tenders.
- Assist with the contract award process via the negotiation and settlement of technical and contractual matters ensuring at all times that appropriate risk mitigation is undertaken.
- Assist the Senior Contracts Engineer with the change control processes and procedures with input from the consultants and contractors ensuring that the business directives and regulations are met.
- Assist the Senior Contracts Engineer to establish, publish, monitor and control the dispute notice processes and procedures with input from the consultants and contractors ensuring that the business directives and regulations are met.
- Assist with the monitoring and control of the consultant’s and contractor’s insurances, performance bonds, guarantees and warranties ensuring that each remains valid in accordance with the respective contracts.
- Assist with the project handover processes and procedures with input from the consultants and contractors.
- Review the issuance of the appropriate completion and discharge certificates.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account, improvement of business processes, and productivity improvement.
- Implement approved departmental policies, processes, procedures and instructions to subordinates and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
- Assist with the preparation of the departmental statements and reports timely and accurately to meet ASTAD and department’s requirements, policies and standards.
- Ensure that all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental procedures, instructions and controls are adhered to so that the safety of employees, quality of products/services and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2PNoRWI