HVAC Technician | Kentech: Kentech has job openings for HVAC Technician vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
HVAC Technician | Kentech
Education Qualification: The Candidate must complete Diploma
Experience Details: 10 years to 15 years
Pay Scale: $ 501 to $ 1000
Incentives: Basic Salary AED 4500 include OT Free Food + Transport + Accomodation
Location: Ruwais – United Arab Emirates
- Analyzes blue prints, schematics, and drawings for the purpose of identifying the location of new and existing HVAC systems and determining the efficient installation of additional systems.
- Cleans air conditioning and heating units (e.g. coils, condensation pans, drain lines, cooling towers, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring units are operating efficiently, correctly and within safety guidelines.
- Coordinates with supervisor and other trades (e.g. inspectors, suppliers,contractors, district personnel, consultants, etc.) for the purpose of completing projects and work orders.
- Diagnoses causes of problems and/or failures in HVAC systems and energy management control systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair and/or replacement needs ensuring responsive and corrective action for urgent building operation items, indoor air quality, thermal comfort parameters.
- Estimates labor, materials, and/or equipment needed to complete work projects for the purpose of ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Fabricates or coordinates the fabrication of equipment parts for the purpose of meeting specialty needs and/or replacing unavailable parts.
- Informs personnel regarding procedures and/or status of work orders for the purpose of providing information for making decisions, taking appropriate action and/or complying with building and safety regulations.
- Installs HVAC equipment and systems (e.g. actuators, compressors, building control systems, DDC sensors, heat pumps, alarm systems, control panels, energy management control systems, pressure reducing valves, etc.) for the purpose of providing enhanced and/or upgraded capabilities.
- Maintains clean and orderly conditions in all working areas for the purpose of observing all safety practices and regulations. Maintains records (e.g. equipment repair history, work orders, test reports, etc.) for the purpose of documenting required information.
- Maintains vehicle, tools and equipment for the purpose of ensuring availability in safe operating condition.
- Monitors contract work for the purpose of ensuring contract terms are fulfilled and work standards are met.
- Monitors HVAC systems and their components (e.g. heating units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Performs emergence, predictive and preventive maintenance for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing functioning of HVAC systems. Prepares written materials (e.g. repair status, activity logs, recommendations, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and/or conveying information.
- Prioritizes work orders for the purpose of addressing health and safety problems first.
- Responds to emergency situations during or after hours for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
- Secures equipment and supplies (e.g. locates parts, makes purchases, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of items required to complete the necessary installation and/or repair.
- Transports a variety of tools, equipment and supplies for the purpose of ensuring the availability of materials required at job site
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2yrJKjg