Planning Engineer | Global Professional Services: Global Professional Services has job openings for Planning Engineer vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Planning Engineer | Global Professional Services
Education Qualification: Diploma (Engineering)
Experience Details: 8 years to 15 years
Nationality: Any nationality
Location: Doha – Qatar
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 8 years of work experience in GCC in oil & gas or petrochemical plant.
- Can relocate to Qatar Immediately.
- Preferably with experience in mechanical equipment like turbines.
- Monitor budget vs. cost, highlight variances and produce mitigation plans.
- Ensure that revenue and cost forecasting are accurately projected.
- Assisting the Project Manager in the project initiation activities and in preparation of the Project Execution Plan.
- Leading the development of the schedule and budget establishment for engineering and to Control, monitor and report engineering performance against budget and schedule.
- Managing engineering activities to ensure compliance with the Scope of Work and quality objectives of the Project.
- Leading and coordinating all technical reviews both with stakeholders and internally within the Project.
- Coordinating between engineering and procurement and between engineering and construction.
- Enforcing the management of project change process within the technical team.
- Ensured that construction site is safe and that projects are completed safely and in accordance with the specified standards.
- Specified the time and elements of construction contracts.
- Drew up plans and layouts to determine logistics resources using planning software.
- Designated manpower for particular projects.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2yzileL