Area Manager | Danway Electrical and Mechanical Engineering: Danway Electrical and Mechanical Engineering has job openings in Area Manager vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More Details of recruitment is as follows.
Area Manager | Danway Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
Education Qualification: Master of Technology/Engineering(Electrical, Mechanical), Bachelor of Technology / Engineering(Electrical, Mechanical).
Experience Details: 20 years to 25 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Location: Doha – Qatar
Company Industry : Construction / Civil Engineering
Department/Functional Area : Engineering
- The primary purpose of this post is to direct and coordinate all the activities related to Projects operation under his control to achieve the company targets within the terms of the policies, procedures and authorities delegated to him.
- Responsible for satisfactory operation of the Projects under his control, directing the Project Directors, Project Managers and Project Team to achieve excellent performance.
- The Area Manager is the Representative of the Company towards the client, Sub-contractors, staff and third parties concerned with the Projects and is responsible for maintaining good working relationship with all parties at all levels at all times.
- Reporting to Managing Director.
- Assist and coordinate the selection of the key staff required to fill both Technical and Administrative posts and establishing the organization structure of the project with HRD/Project Managers.
- Produces detailed overall Staff/labor requirements for all the projects under his control.
- Conducts kick-off meetings with project managers at start-up of projects to confer over the project milestones and key dates and to detect any anticipatory risks with relevant necessary preventive measures.
- Conducts necessary meetings with Manager of the Projects to review the projects progress and to ensure that the works are executed as per the approved program of work and there is no slippage or delays in projects activities.
- Ensures that the project baselines are established and subsequent deliverables are delivered in timely manner.
- Conducts necessary meetings/workshops with the project manager to discuss the project performance and outcomes outlined within the Project Manager Monthly Reports.
- Ensures that the client is properly billed and those payments are received in a timely manner for all projects.
- Coordinates and optimizes the utilization of resources, equipment, material, tools etc within projects.
- Ensures that all contractual and legal matters related to the projects are dealt with properly and promptly, seeking advice and guidance from Managing Director as necessary.
- Keeps the Managing Director informed of problems and progress and seeking his assistance on problems which cannot be resolved on Project.
- Ensures the proper conduct of all administrative and man-management roles required by Group policy and local labour levels.
- Maintains under regular review the mobilization / demobilization plans of the projects in order to facilitate the relocation of the workforce and the utilization of resources in other locations / projects.
- Monitors Engineering department services (Engineering, drawings, surveying, value Engineering) related to projects under his control.
- Monitors, identifies, and analyses all projects costs with a view of facilitating the completion of the projects at minimum cost and within budget limit.
- Monitors Material Procurement activities for all projects under his control.
- Ensures that the project quality system properly and efficiently satisfies the requirements of the Contract.
- Committed to Co’s HSE requirements and all applicable legislations and contractual requirements affecting the HSE activities at project site and administrative offices.
- A natural leader who has respect for people and the ability to bring the best out of them.
- An obvious empathy with customers and clients. An ability to quickly grasp changing needs and a talent to translate these into operational reality.
- A clear understanding of transformation leadership and an ability to change organizations, culture and behavior.
- A self-starter who is not afraid to accept challenges and has the resilience to pursue legitimate business aims and objectives.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2PEbkQQ