Data Scientist | MPH Global Services: MPH Global Services has job openings for Data Scientist Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Data Scientist | MPH Global Services
Education Qualification: Bachelors in Computer Application(Computers).
Experience Details: 2 years to 6 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Location: Doha – Qatar
- 2+ years of work experience in DSP ,as well as ML & DL.
- Experience in coding algorithms using Python.
- Successfully completed university degree in mathematics, computer science, or engineering sciences..
- Ability to learn / dive into the technology trends and to explore them in practice to implement PoC.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines, product lines, roles and geographical and time zone boundaries.
- Excellent oral/written communication & listening skills will be necessary to present information, analysis & recommendations to all levels of employees, including management, and customers.
- Efficient in self time management.
- Knowledge in TensorFlow is a plus.
- Experience in Audio signal processing is a plus.
- Closely work with customers and an international team of Architects, Software Engineers and drive digitalization of cross-divisional businesses.
- Interfacing with internal partners including systems engineering, architects, product management and project management.
- Work in the office as part of a remote and co-located Agile team.
- Provide software estimates for technical deliverable.
- Support scrum master in effort planning, ensuring risk identification and initiating steps towards risk mitigation.
- You have knowledge ML & DL as well as skills in DSP (Digital Signal Processing) as you will be dealing with sensor readings.
- Familiar with (FFT , DFT , feature extraction , Time domain analysis ,frequency domain analysis , MFCC).
- You develop suitable algorithms utilizing sensor data and machine learning to tackle customer problems.
- You utilize data sources (XML, XLS, CSV, TXT,JSON).
- You develop re-usable modules, configure and deploy algorithms, select optimal tool and define visualization method/tool to display results on web pages.
- You develop fast prototypes to validate soundness of the proposed solution.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2ywW3tS