Estimation Manager | Tech Group: Tech Group has job openings for Estimation Manager vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Estimation Manager | Tech Group
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Technology/Engineering, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Architecture(Architecture).
Experience Details: 10 years to 16 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Location: Ajman – United Arab Emirates
Pay Scale: $5,001 – $6,000
Incentives: Medical, Ticket and Family Benefits
- Participates in the formulation and implementation of the tendering & bid management functional plans to ensure the alignment with Wood Tech overall objectives and business plan.
- Participates in the development of tendering & bid management functional policies, and procedures and ensures implementation of all relevant procedural/legislative requirements.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of tendering & bid management commercial/technical function by facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- Prepares the business unit budget and ensures that the activities within this unit are implemented processed as per the assigned budget.
- Manages technical/commercial aspects of company’s tendering and bid management activities to ensure the submission of high quality competitive bid packages.
- Reviews and maintains commercial stewardship with other stakeholders to ensures an effective customer/supplier relationships and communication.
- Reviews tender and subcontract terms and conditions and ensures optimizing all business outcomes.
- Reviews costs and project profitability and takes corrective actions and maintains strategic positioning.
- Ensures full preparation of bid package and submission to the top management for review and recommendations.
- Analyzes unsuccessful bids to identify corrective measures that help improve the overall bidding process.
- Manages the effective achievement of department objectives by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff in order to maximize subordinate’s performance.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2CyuVzb