Associate- Control Room & Emergency Management: Excelsior Group Dubai has job openings for Associate vacancies for Control Room & Emergency Management. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Associate- Control Room & Emergency Management
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Arts (Arabic)
Experience Details: 10 years to 15 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Location: Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor degree in Security, Risk Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in physical security projects and operations, operated in a corporate security environment with experience in crisis and emergency management, conducting investigations and incident reviews and has demonstrated increasing levels of responsibility.
- International and industry specific experience in financial services or similar discipline preferred
- The Main role is to provide a provide a secure environment through effective security risk mitigation and outstanding services to ensure the safety and security of the firm’s people, assets and reputation.
- Ensure that security section are informed and follow approved process and policy to carry out operational activities. This includes the supervision of staff and supply chain and their use of procedures for physical security and electronic security systems (access control, patrols, CCTV, intruder detection, badge production and fire and life safety systems).
- Assess, resolve or escalate prioritized alarms, events and incidents to the external stakeholders including government authorities and supply chain.
- Ensure effective and efficient monitoring and response of Fire, Life and Safety systems and procedures
- Coordinate incident response and escalate matters to the management in accordance with agreed crisis management protocols.
- Support fire and security awareness programs for fire warden and all building occupants.
- Support during emergency drills and live incidents (emergency response teams, fire wardens, evacuations).
- Utilize and operate all risk technology systems, e.g. mass communication, escalation trees, travel tracker, conference calls, and escalation flows to support during and after incidents.
- Strong communication skills for note taking and reports during and after incidents.
- Carry out investigations through effective collection and preservation of evidence and surveillance processes to obtain relevant information and report to management.
- Ensure Security Section follow all approved processes and ensure policies are adhered to.
- Supports governance and compliance frameworks by identifying and escalating risks and issues to management.
- Support enhancement of process and continuous improvement.
- Supports the travel risk management program to mitigate risk.
- Supports the VIP and Executive Protection program as directed by management.
- Continuously train and support the firms employees and supply chain staff focusing on control room related work streams, e.g. security operations (alarms, CCTV, intruder detection), badge production, surveillance, incident and emergency response, travel security, and investigations.
- Develop control room employees and outsourced resources through training to ensure operational capability and performance.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2NrKM3I