Junior Executive – HR | Holidayme: Holidayme, an online travel portal has job openings for Junior Executive jobs. Intersted and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Junior Executive – HR | Holidayme
Education Qualification: MBA/PG Diploma in Business Mgmt(HR/Industrial Relations).
Experience Details: 1 year to 2 years
Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Ideal candidate would have around 2 years of experience in full cycle of HR activities.
- Must have good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good attention to details and must be proactive.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with Travel and Tourism industry is an advantage.
- Assist with collecting/ drafting JD’s, sourcing, screening and shortlisting of resumes, interview scheduling and coordination and updation of hiring trackers.
- Assist with the documentation required for recruitment, on boarding and visa processing.
- Assist with the on boarding and induction process by liaising with the internal teams.
- Compile and update employee records and ensure personnel files are updated.
- Assist and coordinate the staff travels/ annual leave travel etc. and ensure the process for travel is adhered by staff.
- Keep track of the leave data of employees and ensure proper documentation. Compile reports on leave at the end of the month and provide inputs for payroll
- Keep track of attendance data by regularly pulling out reports from biometric machine and match it with attendance data at the end of the month and provide inputs for payroll.
- Assist with other day to day operations of the HR department like probation confirmations and reviews, certificates request etc. and provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executive.
- Assist with Admin requests for purchase orders/ tracking payments/ getting quotations and occasional coordination with vendors.
- Drafting and sending internal communication on Welcome emails/ anniversaries / birthdays and other announcements as needed.
- Coordinate the employee engagement activities including the monthly birthday celebrations, quarterly reward and recognition programs etc.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Coordinate the exit process for employees and ensure the relevant documentations.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2xxfD9V