Director-Information Services | IFFCO: IFFCO has job openings in Director vacancies for Information Services. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Director-Information Services | IFFCO
Education Qualification: MBA/PG Diploma in Business Mgmt(Information Technology), Bachelor of Technology/ Engineering(Computers), Bachelors in Computer Application(Computers), Bachelor of Science(Computers, Technology).
Experience Details: 15 years to 23 years
Nationality: Any Arabic National, Any European National, Indian, Filipino
Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
The IS Director assists the Group Director (IS) in all management aspects of information technology operations, thus ensuring efficiency, effectiveness and availability of all technology services, while optimizing costs of providing the services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assists the Group Director (IS) in leading overall information technology strategic planning to achieve business goals by prioritizing information technology initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future technology projects.
- Assists the Group Director (IS) in governance oversight, project and portfolio management, and service delivery management.
- Collaborate with senior leaders and stakeholders across the organization to develop and maintain integrated operational plans, project portfolios that are cost effective and aligned to the direction of the organization and to ensure high quality service delivery.
- Lead the development, management, tracking and control of the IT annual capital and operating budgets.
- Understand the leading practices in IS systems and processes and devise mechanisms for effective and efficient implementation of the processes across IFFCO
- Establish forums to communicate and coordinate information technology strategic and tactical plans to executive teams, staff, vendor partners, customers, and stakeholders.
- Responsible for building and maintaining continuous efforts to improve internal and outsourced IT service delivery to meet the needs of the organization.
- Work effectively with the appropriate customers, vendors, and stakeholders to continue to develop an effective organizational, staffing and resource management structure to meet the IT needs of the organization.
- Create and ensure implementation of business applications for effective management of all of IFFCO’s transactions.
- Authorize and oversee the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development and support of all IT applications.
- Provide day to day guidance to various teams and ensure that the applications are running smoothly
- Track SLAs for application development, application feedback and query resolution for all the infrastructure & applications
- Implement effective benefits management – clarify the systems’ planned benefits and intended outcomes and monitor their ability to deliver against these benefits and outcomes.
- Implement change management to prepare, equip and support employees to successfully adopt to the new systems by running campaigns, training and addressing all queries.
- Allocate work to subordinates, nominate for training as per guidelines, conduct performance reviews and manage leave and overtime to ensure efficiency.
- Participate in the identification of training and development initiatives for the function.
- Drive the engagement and satisfaction of the team through holding periodic meetings to discuss the achievements and address any employee issues and/or concerns. Build an effective, efficient and motivated team.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2Nugi5I