Head of SMP2 Maintenance | Emirates Steel Industries: Emirates Steel Industries has job openings for Head of SMP2 Maintenance vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Head of SMP2 Maintenance | Emirates Steel Industries
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Mechanical).
Experience Details: 6 years to 12 years
Nationality: Any Arabic National, Any European National, Indian, Filipino
Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Develop a highly competent and motivated work force. Prepare staff reports, task and targets, development plan, training and leave schedules.
- Prepare maintenance plans for all mechanical equipment’s in coordination with the planning section.
- Discuss operations problems for optimization with operations department in coordination with the Departmental Manager.
- To lead, develop, train and evaluate Mechanical maintenance team (instruction and guidance to Supervisors, Sr. Technicians & Technicians)
- Responsible for preparing & proposing accurate annual budgets for management approval to implement the operational plan effectively and managing maintenance activities within the allocated budgetary provisions to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Responsible for planning and execution of scheduled preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and major repairs to optimize production & reduce downtime.
- Responsible for trouble shooting during breakdowns all related equipment and facilities.
- Responsible for Cranes periodical load testing, planning & ensuring the legal requirements for lifting tools & tackle one applied & Color Code System as well.
- Identify frequent equipment failure and breakdowns and find out the root cause to solve the problems (if required modifying the existing design).
- Manage Mechanical Maintenance Material Handling section & Cranes resources and activities and ensure deliveries are met according to agreed tasks and targets in a professional, responsible and cost effective manner.
- To follow all relevant safety, quality, health and environmental management policies, procedures & also ensure awareness about these in his staff.
- Ensure that all mechanical equipment’s of Material Handling & Cranes are inspected, maintained or overhauled in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner, according to best maintenance philosophies, procedures and practices.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2xrouJl