Financial Analyst | AHI Carrier (FZC): AHI Carrier (FZC) has job openings in Financial Analyst vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Financial Analyst | AHI Carrier (FZC)
Education Qualification: Any Graduation, Bachelor of Commerce (Commerce)
Experience Details: 2 years to 5 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Location: Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
- Professional Bachelor’s or accounting degree with a concentration in one of the following disciplines: Finance, Accounting,Commerce.
- Position requires good foundation knowledge and firm understanding of financial concepts.
- Proficiency in business reporting tools & software: Oracle, Power BI, Hyperion, Excel4apps, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 2-3 years of FP&A / corporate accounting experience required (Corporate / Large company experience preferred).
- Experience with financial planning and analysis functions, including annual budget, capital budgeting, long term strategic planning and resource allocation processes.
- Sound technical and analytical background with the ability to multi task with a high degree of analytical proficiency and integrity.
- High degree of proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Financial modeling through the analysis and melding of internally developed data as well as outside research.
- Strong attention to detail; devotion to data integrity and accuracy.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (oral, written, and formal) with the ability to develop professional relationships with varying levels of management.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage time lines and ability to prioritize effectively.
Job Description: Responsibilities will center on financial and operational support to the FP&A team & executive management. In this role you will be responsible for the preparation and analysis of a variety of reports. This position will be involved for providing and developing presentations and analyzing key messages to senior management with an assessment of historical and future financial performance, inclusive of thorough performance indicator analysis, variance and key trends analysis, risks and opportunities assessment and key business insights.
- Preparation & analysis of income statements, annual planning and forecasting, communication of risks and opportunities resulting from analysis.
- Assist in developing finance and business presentations; related supporting materials.
- Support the financial planning activities: annual plan, monthly forecast and actuals, key performance indicator and all relative budget variance analysis.
- Perform data analysis by mining information from various data sources and transforming that data into meaningful, actionable information.
- Support the overall forecasting, budgeting and reporting processes of the division and month end close process including expense and variance analyses.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2NhLeWT