Head of Workshop Operations | Western Auto: Western Auto has job openings for Head Of Workshop Operations. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Head of Workshop Operations | Western Auto
Education Qualification: Master of Technology/Engineering(Automobile, Mechanical), Bachelor of Technology / Engineering (Automobile, Mechanical).
Experience Details: 10 years to 16 years
Nationality: Any Arabic National , Any European National, Indian , Filipino.
Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
- Education is Min Bachelors in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience is Min 10 years of working experience as a Head of Automobile Company (Multi brand).
- Should have head the operations of multiple branches with the branch managers as the direct reports.
- Sound knowledge of Business and Management Principles involved in strategic planning, money flow, resource allocation, service methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Driving to results by setting goals for and its attainment.
- Controlling resources and its utilization.
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer satisfaction includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Good Administration, Leadership, Decision making and Problems solving skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication (Written, oral & expression) skills.
- Self-confident with conceptual and analytical thinking along with near & far vision.
- Plan, direct, launch an effective strategy for workshop operation system.
- Monitor, control and analyze budget, targets, objectives and goals for performance and implement necessary actions.
- Advising, coordinating and supporting the branch managers in discharging the service operations of the concerned branch.
- Managing overall service operations across all the customers (Insurance Companies, Fleet Customers and individual customers) for ensuring achievement of business goals and sustaining profitability of the company.
- Coordinate the various activities of the After Sales Operations with all the departments concerned, to ensure a smooth running & harmonious working environment.
- Ensuring of implementing warehouse operation system properly and aligned with all franchises operation guidelines & company policy, availability of all parts items.
- Ensure of complying and maintaining the Service operation procedures associated with ISO standards.
- Negotiating and finalizing new / renewal contract with Insurance Companies for Bodyshop related Services.
- Increasing and creating new fleet customers with Annual Contract for Mechanical Repairs & Services.
- Retain customer satisfaction through monitoring implementation work system, and handling customer’s problems in coordination with Customer Care department.
- Visit randomly the workshops to make sure those systems are in place and customers are getting the best quality of services and on time.
- Ensure that all levels of service personnel are adequately trained & provided with up to date technical data.
- Ensure of implementing the promotions activities properly in coordination with marketing department in comparison with competitors.
- Participate in external sales activities such as training, conferences, franchisee meetings, prepare all reports related to discuss & communicate with team.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2N6g056