Documentation Administrator | Nucleous Management: Nucleous Management has job openings for Documentation Administrator vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Documentation Administrator | Nucleous Management
Education Qualification: Master of Technology/Engineering(Computers), Bachelor of Technology/Engineering.
Experience Details: 5 years to 8 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Location: Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
Candidate Profile: The candidate must have 4+years of work experience. Excellent communication skills is preferred. Experience in health domain is an advantage.
- DCTM Resource with minimum of 4+ years’ experience.
- Extensively worked on Support and Administration projects.
- Good communications skills – Verbal and Written.
- Handling customer calls (interaction).
- Strong skills on DQL, API, ACL, Workflow and Life cycle in DCTM 6.X and 7.X
- Exposure on Installation, Deployment, Migration, Upgrade projects.
- Having worked on Unix Environment is an MUST.
- Exposure on Health Insurance Domain is a plus.
- Configuration knowledge on Load Balancer, High Availability, DR.
- Flexible to work on any shifts.
- Team Player, Being Responsible and Right Attitude to Grow in a Dynamic Environment.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2wXKeMq