Business Development Manager | Excelsior Group Dubai: Excelsior Group has job openings in Business Development Manager vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as shown below.
Business Development Manager | Excelsior Group Dubai
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Agriculture)
Experience Details: 10 years to 15 years
Nationality: Any European National
Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Arabic Advantageous.
- Minimum 5 years previous experience is essential.
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 5 recent years of experience in selling and installing Security systems and other ELV & Electrical systems.
- Excellent MS Office skills particularly Excel is essential.
- Strong people management experience.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual.
- Excellent communication and professional telephone manner essential.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff, be proactive and use initiative.
The Candidate will develop and drive growth in Western Europe by building the customer base, increasing competitor and market knowledge and expertise throughout the operation. He/She will also be responsible for identifying and managing channel and partner selection.
The Western Europe region is loosely identified as Portugal, Spain, France, Europe, UK, Ireland, Germany, Belgium and Holland. The ideal candidate would be based in any of these countries.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop regional sales and marketing plans consistent with the firm’s strategy and annual budget objectives.
- Work in cooperation with the Global Sales & Marketing Director (GSMD) to finalize annual sales targets and associated marketing and support plans.
- Implement local sales, marketing and activities and recruitment plans as defined in the annual budgets.
- Report monthly to the GSMD on progress against the annual plans, and sales against the monthly budgets.
- Ensure all local sales activities, including quotations are fully compliant with the Group’s technology division processes, procedures and policies.
- All quotations and designs are technically reviewed by technical support for technical compliance and are in compliance with company policies in terms of discounts and terms, and variations are reviewed and approved by the GSMD.
- All correspondence issued on behalf of the company is maintained within the company records database for easy future retrieval as may be needed by management or auditors.
- Sales opportunities are regularly maintained and kept up to date including quotations uploaded under the defined opportunity in the company’s CRM.
- Apply a risk management process to identify and address risks (including strategic, operational and financial risks) with appropriate management.
- Assist with identifying strategic alliances and other business ventures.
- Lead specific external collaborations and partnerships as agreed with the GSMD or other senior management team members.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2McSbmz