Social Media Specialist | Easa Saleh Al Gurg LLC: Easa Saleh Al Gurg LLC has job openings for Social Media Specialist. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Social Media Specialist | Easa Saleh Al Gurg LLC
Education Qualification: Any Qualification
Experience Details: 4 years to 8 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Incentives: Medical Insurance, Paid Annual Leaves, Annual Air tickets
Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Around 4 years of proven work experience managing multiple social media platforms either at the agency or client-side.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong creative writing capabilities.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Good time management skills with the ability to handle multiple brands with changing priorities.
- Fluency in English is a must. Arabic is a bonus.
- Community management across all social media channels and providing support to respective brand customer service teams.
- Develop content calendars with creative themes that will engage target audiences and maintain regular posting across all channels.
- Collaborate with brand marketing teams to ensure that content calendars are aligned with new product releases, promotions or other seasonal brand messages.
- Ongoing monitoring of local and global industry trends and competitor activity within popular social media platforms.
- Ensure that each brand’s social media messaging is aligned with established brand guidelines.
- Prepare clear campaign briefs for the in-house design team.
- The successful candidate would also be responsible for managing the Group’s social media presence by developing a regular content calendar and identifying opportunities to communicate the Group’s values through creative campaigns targeted at prospective business partners and employees.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2P6E2cy