Network & System Administrator Recruitment : Sportsgroup General Trading Company has job openings for Network & System Administrator vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as shown below.
Network & System Administrator Recruitment
Education Qualification: The candidate must complete Bachelor of Science in Computers.
Experience Details: 5 years to 10 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Location: Hawali – Kuwait
Incentives: Free Accommodation; Transport and other benefits according to Kuwait Labor Law
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- BSc/BA in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus.
- Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks.
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure.
- Manage network servers and technology tools.
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies.
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies.
- Manage system infrastructure including, databases, testing computer equipment, firewalls, malware and other software and hardware.
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues that may arise.
- Monitor the system daily and respond quickly to any security breaches or usability concerns.
- Backup systems and verify that backups have been completed.
- Regularly upgrade systems as needed.
- Assist in integrating new applications and technologies into the current system.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2Lqctsx