Structural Lead | MPH Global Services: MPH Global Services has job openings in Structural Lead vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as shown below.
Structural Lead | MPH Global Services
Education Qualification: Intermediate School(General (College Proprietary)).
Experience Details: 15 years to 20 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Location: Doha – Qatar
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering / Structural & Civil Works or similar Knowledge and/or Experience.
- 15+ years of experience in discipline with at least 10 years demonstrated senior engineering experience in major capital projects.
- Experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry.
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office applications and some technical applications.
- Responsible for all Structural engineering and design related to the Approved for Construction (AFC) dossier and ePCI deliverables the project.
- Oversees the Contractor’s development of the required structural deliverables within the project budget and schedule.
- Ensures that all Project requirements, as detailed in the Scope of Work, for all structures are met.
- Facilitates interfaces among the Contractor’s organization with respect to structural issues on for the areas of his responsibility.
- Provides general structural engineering technical leadership, advice, and guidance as to the company practices and expectations. Supervise his direct reports within the Structural team.
- Reviews the design work of Contractors, Consultants and other third parties, request corrections and recommends changes. Ensures that the process/plant design and operability are in accordance with the Client’s operational philosophies.
- Reviews the project job specifications prepared by the Contractors and ensure they are in accordance with Company’s Engineering Guides and Design Practices.
- Submits recommendations based on company’s operating and maintenance philosophies to project management.
- Liaise with vendors, sub-vendors and sub-contarctors regarding structural engineering concerns as required. Determines acceptability of equipment, techniques and methods. Checks structural material requisitions and checks the final purchase orders are in accordance with the structural specifications.
- Participates in inspections at fabrication yards and witnesses acceptances tests.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2PqcP5O