Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment: Shipping Corporation Of India (SCI) is conducting walk in interviews for the posts Electrical Officers and Trainee Electrical Officers. Interested and Eligible candidates can attend walk in on given dates. More details of recruitment is given below.
Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment
For Electrical Officers – With ETO (Electro Technical Officer) COC (Certificate of Competency) :
- Retired Indian Navy personnel with B.E. /Diploma awarded by the Indian Navy, and has sailed as chief artificer (power side only), and is in possession of DG approved ETO course and ETO COC.
- Candidates with B.E/B.TECH/Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronics, and in possession of DG approved ETO course certificate and ETO COC.
- Candidates to have 4 basic STCW courses and STSDSD/SSO certificate from DGS approved institutes.
For Trainee Electrical Officers:
- Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with minimum 50% marks in final
examination or must have obtained 50% marks in English subject either in 10th or 12th Standard exam, from recognized board.
- Passed three years Diploma or Four years Degree with 60% marks in Electrical
Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication/ Communication engineering or Electronics and Instrumentation. The diploma/ degree course must have been recognized by any State or Central Government or the AICTE.
- Selected candidates need to undergo 4 months residential ETO pre sea course and certificate of 4 basic STCW courses and STSDSD/SSO certificate at their own expense from Maritime Training Institute (MTI) Powai of SCI
- Course fee of MTI Powai is Rs.4,10,000/-. Candidate will pay fees to the Maritime Training Institute (MTI), Powai. Fees once paid are not refundable at any stage either in full or part.
For ETO- 45 years,
For COC – 30 years
Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
For Trainee Electrical Officers- 30 years
Age relaxation of 5 years applicable to SC/ST candidates as per existing Govt. Directives.
Candidate must have good health and be fit for sea service as per existing MS Medical rules 2000/MLC 2006 applicable to seafarers. Medical fitness check for selected candidates will be done through SCI empanelled DG approved Doctors. No waiver for above standard. Medical examination fees shall be borne by the candidates.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview at the following venue on 23 August to 25 August 2018.
Interview Date: 23 to 25 August 2018 Time: 10:30 Hrs onwards
Trainee Electrical Officers: 23.08.2018 & 24.08.2018
Electrical Officers: 25.08.2018
Maritime Training Institute (MTI)
Of The Shipping Corporation Of India LTD.,
52-c, Adi Shankaracharya Marg,
Near Powai Lake, Powai,
Official Notification: Click Here