Rides & Attractions Manager | IMG Theme Park LLC: IMG Theme Park LLC have job openings for Rides & Attractions Manager. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Rides & Attractions Manager | IMG Theme Park LLC
Education Qualification: Diploma, Any Graduation.
Experience Details: 5 years to 10 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Experience in ride operations within a large theme park organisation is critical.
- Experience in training and developing teams.
- Hands on operational management experience within a theme park or leisure destination.
- Working within a quality assurance framework (desirable).
The Rides & Attractions Manager will have overall responsibility for the setup and operation of the Attraction Operations department.
- Manage the day to day Ride & Attractions Operations for IMG Worlds of Adventure while providing world class guest service and being accountable for operational excellence in regard to safety, efficiency, and capacity.
- Coordinate with the Technical Services department to ensure that rides and attractions are 100% operationally ready barring any technical issues.
- Responsible for attractions downtime, guest situations, special events, VIP ride access and any events occurring related to the ride operations.
- Assist in the development of Rides & Attractions SOPs, Risk Assessments, Operational Documentation, a comprehensive operational, safety, and guest service training plan.
- Coordinate Rides & Attractions training in the pre-opening phase and partake in attractions handover process.
- Hold routine team meetings and conduct reviews as per the park opening schedule.
- Make continuous changes as needed to refine the operation and achieve the business objectives of the theme park.
- Define operating metrics for Attraction Operations including training, capacity, guest service, financial and staff performance targets and associated methods of performance tracking; ensure departmental goals are aligned with the Operations Division Strategy. Implement an approved strategy for achieving the department’s goals.
- Manage departmental labour budget and manage any attractions-related employee events.
- Ensure all members of the team are meeting the agreed key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Partake in Health & Safety responsibilities by conforming to IMGWOA H&S Standards, DM Health & Safety Standards and position the attractions to exceed inspection while involving team members and supervisors within H&S activities and procedures.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/jobsindubai123