Chief Accountant | Fakhro Transport: Fakhro Transport was established in 1981 with the aim of providing car rental services to the highest international standards under the Budget Rent-A-Car franchise is now recruiting Chief Accountant posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Chief Accountant | Fakhro Transport
Education Qualification: Chartered Accountant(Chartered Accountant), CA Inter(Chartered Accountant), Company Secretary(Company Secretary), Inst. of Cost & Works Accountants(Cost & Works Accountant), Bachelor of Commerce(Commerce).
Experience Details: 4 years to 8 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Location: Manama , Sanabis – Bahrain
- Education – Bachelors
- Professional / Technical Certification – Professional Accounting / Audit Qualification + Certifications pertaining to the Automotive industry (preferred)
- Language – English & Arabic (preferred)
- Legislation / Compliance – working knowledge of the Bahrain law (preferred)
- Experience – Above 6 years of experience in a similar role.
- Skills – MS-Excel (Mandatory), MS-Office (preferred), Financial Report Writing.
The Chief Accountant will oversee the accounting and finance function at Fakhro Transport’s head office. The role includes managing the duties of all accounting personnel, ensuring all the reports meet the compliance requirements, preparation of financial statements, ensuring the external and internal audit requirements are met, delegating the various recurring and non-recurring tasks to the accounts and finance team, taking ownership of the receivables and payables and acting as the Finance Manager in the absence of one.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Group Finance Manager in preparation of a business plan (including expansion plans) and budget preparation.
- Monthly preparation of MIS and comparison with budgeted figures and analysis of variances if any (MIS monthly submission on or before 15th of the subsequent month).
- Preparation and verification of financial statements of the company. Monitoring and timely submission of audited financial statements.
- Analysis of existing operating and financial control system and its effectiveness.
- Monitoring, supporting, and assisting the Operation team of car rental companies to achieve the business objectives more effectively.
- Analyzing the cost structure and find out the ways to reduce the cost.
- Verification of payment vouchers and all other documents and forwarding for Director’s signature.
- Prepare and submit reports as required by the Board and management.
- Leading, monitoring, training and supervising of accounts and finance team (i.e. accurate/timely production of accounts, ensure effective controls and provide insightful analysis and reporting), interfacing effectively with business units, senior management, auditors, and others.
- Ensure the proper functioning of software, both accounting and operational. Coordinating with software suppliers, ensure the changes/modifications if any required.
- Assist the Group Finance Manager in liaison/negotiation with banks & other financial institution for arranging working capital and other facilities.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2M8KcvP