Financial Analyst| AHI Carrier (FZC): AHI Carrier formerly known as Air-conditioning & Heating International (AHI) is now recruiting for Financial Analyst. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment are as follows.
Financial Analyst| AHI Carrier (FZC)
Education Qualification: Any Graduation, Bachelor of Commerce(Commerce).
Experience Details: 3 Years to 5 Years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Job Location: Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
- Professional accounting or Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in one of the following disciplines: Finance, Accounting,Commerce.
- Position requires good fundamental knowledge and firm understanding of financial concepts.
- Proficiency in business reporting tools & software: Oracle, Power BI, Hyperion, Excel4apps, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 2-3 years of FP&A / corporate accounting experience required (Corporate / Large company experience preferred).
- Experience with financial planning and analysis functions, including annual budget, capital budgeting, long term strategic planning and resource allocation processes.
Responsibilities will center on financial and operational support to the FP&A team & executive management. In this role you will be responsible for the preparation and analysis of a wide variety of reports. This position will be involved for providing and developing presentations and analyzing key messages to senior management with an assessment of historical and future financial performance, inclusive of thorough performance indicator analysis, variance and key trends analysis, risks and opportunities assessment and key business insights.
- Ensure clear and timely reporting is provided and give due diligence to financial controls.
- Preparation & analysis of income statements, annual planning and forecasting, communication of risks and opportunities resulting from analysis.
- Work closely with the sales team for monthly reviews, assisting in procedures and reporting relating to monthly, quarterly and annual close. Analysis will include, but are not limited to, areas such as: business unit financial performance, expense analysis, troubleshooting, and any other analysis as directed.
- Manage consolidation and reporting process.
- Work with business operations and other key stakeholders to generate requested reporting output.
- Assist in developing finance and business presentations; related supporting materials.
- Support the financial planning activities, annual plan, monthly forecast and actuals, key performance indicator and all relative budget variance analysis.
- Prepare reports summarizing actual, management plan and forecasted results by channel, by business unit and by customer; prepare reports for flash, actual and forecast.
- Perform data analysis by mining information from various data sources and transforming that data into meaningful, actionable information.
- Support the overall forecasting, budgeting and reporting processes of the division and month end close process including expense and variance analyses.
Apply Here: http://bit.ly/financialauditorjobs