Assistant Manager Warehouse | Emirates Logistics LLC : Emirates Logistics is a provider for Freight and Logistics solutions. A pioneer in freight-forwarding, warehousing, distribution, project cargo management, NVOCC, and supply chain consultancy is recruiting Assistant Manager Warehouse. Interested and Eligible aspirants can apply. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Assistant Manager Warehouse | Emirates Logistics LLC
Education Qualification: Any Graduation
Experience Details: 7 years to 10 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
- The Candidate must have 7 – 10 years’ experience of leading & managing a team of 100+ warehouse team.
- Exposure to lean management approaches.
- Process oriented, aware of WMS systems.
- Excellent acumen for supervision and decision making.
- Safety Management.
- Excellent with Reports and presentations.
- Experience of dealing with conflicts.
- Time management.
- Responsible to efficiently and effectively manage the warehouse team to achieve operational targets and KPI’s.
- Planning, managing and adjusting staffing levels to meet daily operational requirements within the warehouse.
- Review and analysis of performance, strategies, productivity, quality, process to continuously improve service standards.
- Supervise and control order picking, goods in, goods out operations to ensure accuracy with minimum handling and stock damage.
- Supervise storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Ensure that internal processes are adhered to support ,Identify errors and eliminate root cause, sustain the corrective actions to eliminate repeat issues.
- Support Inventory team for conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances.
- Periodic departmental meetings for continuous feedback and resolving issues.
- Provide a safe working environment, adhering to Health, Safety and Environmental procedures and ensuring they are understood and practised by the team at all times.
- Build team philosophy and cultivate a team atmosphere by working with the team to achieve the organisation’s targets and objectives.
- Maintain training matrix and ensure employees are adequately trained in their role to ensure operational flexibility.
- Coach the team daily in order that a common goal is focused upon and those business objectives are met consistently.
Apply Here: http://bit.ly/asstmanagerjobs