Walk In Interviews For Team Leader Position: Intelenet Global Services FZ-LLC, world’s leading BPO companies conducting walk in interviews for the position of Team Leader. Interested and Eligible candidates can attend interview from 15th July to 26th July 2018. More details of interview is given below.
Walk In Interviews For Team Leader Position
Education: Any Graduate
Experience Details: 4 Year to 5 years of experience in any Call Center, 1 year to 2 years of experience as a team leader.
Job Location: Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Selected candidate have to handle a team of 10 to 20 Call Center Agents.
- Communicate the shift timings to the advisers and have to mark attendance for the team and shift.
- Convey updates or information to the team through buzz session or nominate a team member to conduct the same.
- Monitoring the calls and conducting one on one sessions & team meetings.
- Provide feedback and coaching to the advisers.
- Study the team data to analyze and draw trends and track attrition and performance regularly.
- Handle escalations.
- Conduct quarterly audits for leave cards and other documentation.
- Provide updates to Team Manager regularly with respect to the performance of the team and any issues faced by them.
- Initiate CAP/DAP/EDP as required.
- Co-ordinate with the Quality Team on quality improvement.
Note: The Aspirant who has willing must posses the Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment and have to Join immediately
Date & Time of Interview:
Interested and Eligible candidates may attend walk-in interviews with an updated CV on below dates
Date – 15th July to 26th July.
Time – 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Venue Of Interview:
Intelenet Global Services,
6th Floor, Dubai Outsource Zone,
Arab Company Shared Service,
Ahead of Academic City,