Audit Assistant Job Openings in UAE
Education: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 5 – 10 Years
Profile: Audit Assistant
- The candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills fluency in English and Arabic is essential.
- UAE driving license.
- Candidate age must between 27 years – 35 years.
- The aspirant have 2 to 5 years of experience in any audit firm specializing in public accounting, auditing, audit management, budgeting, business planning and strategy with excellent knowledge of international accounting, auditing and reporting standards.
- Candidate must have working experience of corporate governance, risk management and fraud prevention.
- The candidate should have the ability to use audit tools and excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills and effective customer focus with the ability to analyze root causes and understanding of the entire business processes.
- The Candidate should have strong background in accounting and financial issues and working knowledge of business process analysis.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Carrying out risk analysis.
- Preparing audit programs and communicating the audit plans to clients.
- Preparing audit reports including non-compliance, risks and areas of improvement for internal controls and recommendations for improvements.
- Discussing the audit findings and issues with the relevant managers and ensuring that the remedial actions are implemented.
- Assisting in the review of policies and procedures to ensure that they comply with statutory and company regulations and guidelines and must be Arabic speaking Internal Auditor.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/uaejobs123
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Audit Assistant Job Openings in UAE . Interested and Eligible candidates can apply