Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment: Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) is the India’s Central Bank, invites applications from aspirants for the post of Officers Grade ‘B’. Candidates who are interested can apply online on or before July 23, 2018. More details of the recruitment are given below.
Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment
No Of Vacancies: 166
Name Of Posts:
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR) General – 127
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR) DEPR – 22
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR) DSIM – 17
Nationality: A candidate must be either a citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan,or Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India , or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Age: The candidate age must be between 21 Years and 30 Years as on 1st July 2018. He/She must have been born not earlier than 2nd July 1988 and not later than 1st July 1997. For the candidates who are possessing M Phill and Ph.D , the upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.
Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved candidates as per rules..
- For Officers Grade ‘B’(DR) General : The candidate should score at least 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations
- For Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR) DEPR: The Candidate should complete Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometric / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognized Indian or Foreign University /Institute
- For Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR) DSIM: The Candidate should have Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years; OR
Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an institute of repute; OR
M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters / years OR
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
The Pay scale for Officers Grade ‘B’ Posts is Rs 35,000 Per Month in the scale of Rs. 35150-1750 (9)-50900-EB-1750 (2)-54400-2000 (4)-62400
For General / OBC candidates – Rs. 850/- (Application fee + Intimation Charges)
For Sc/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)
Selection of candidate is based up on Two Phase Examination and Interview.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can visit Official Website www.rbi.org.in and apply online between July 3rd and July 23rd 2018. There is no means of applying offline.
Dates to be remembered:
Starting date for Online Registration of Application – 3rd July 2018
Closing date for Online Registration of Application – 23rd July 2018
Phase I Examination date – 16th August 2018
Phase II Examination date – 6th September, 7th September 2018
For Official Notification – Click Here